Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Phil

So this past week has been crazy fun.  We had one of the best lessons I have had with Phil. He brings my dad up ever week - hahaha - it's so funny.  He was like "I have never been so intimidated and so loved at the same time by a man I have never meet before."  So he wants to email you dad so I am going to give him your email.  We watched the talk by Elder Holland that talks about his testimony of the Book of Mormon. Holy Cow - was it awesome. Totally brought the Spirit right in and Phil's girl friend was there and they are going to being coming to church. Which is really big for Phil. 

We also had a great lesson in the chapel of our church this week.  It always amazes me how much the Spirit resides in the chapel. Those are the best lessons. They help "ppl" more than anything else.  Oh and so the sisters serving the ward I'm in had a baptism this week of a family. The grandma was in a wheel chair and can't stand so I got to help her son baptize her. So amazing. The Spirit was so strong, because after they shut the curtains it took a minute for the grandma to get up the steps of the font and the love that was coming from those two was tangible.  It was a great experience to be in the water with them and just feel and see that love. 

This week we are going around the mission doing zone conference.  So I'm excited.  Get to be in the car with the YOUNGS for a long time.  So it will be fun to see how they work.

Love you all. Have a great week.
Elder Woestman