Thursday, May 23, 2013

EUGENE - I'M BACK!!!

Monday - May 20th 2013
So I got transferred  which is a bummer. BUT I am going to be on the Oregon State University campus and be over the Young Single Adult ward which will be way tight! I am way pumped up for that.  So I pretty much have no area boundary and I get to work with people my age - every missionaries dream. I had gone on exchanges in this ward at the start of my mission and remember how fun it was. My companions name is Elder "M". He is way cool and really hard working. So I am excited to work with him. The cool thing about Corvallis' Young Single Adults is that they have their own Chinese speaking missionaries because there are a lot of Chinese people here. How sweet is that. 

This past week was good.  We found out that Stefano is on probation for 2 years.  So he can't be baptized till that is over with. which is a bummer, but that means I can go.  We already have it all planned out on how I am going to come out here than and stay at his place the weekend of his baptism. 

I don't have a lot of time left because its transfers but it will be a great week. LOVE YOU all, Elder Woestman