Monday, September 17, 2012

There is a prophet on the earth today!

So, this week was awesome! It is transfer week and I am staying in Eugene. I will be training again, so that will be fun. Life here is awesome. (So I got like 2 hours of sleep last night because Elder "C" was packing 'till like 3am, so I am very out of it - hahaha - so this might be a weird letter).

But his week went great. We meet with Dominique again and man - is this guy the elect! He is amazing! he just accepts everything because he knows it is true. It builds my testimony every time I am with him. He is just so willing to change.

Also this week, it him me how no one knows that there is a prophet. We will talk to people and say that there is a prophet and people will be like - what? But it really gets their interest and they really like the idea. Who doesn't like the idea of having a prophet? It just makes sense. Why wouldn't there be one? Every day it hits me how blessed we are.

Life here is awesome. The people are amazing. We are able to work and have fun. Oh - mom - get this: My stake president was Marie Osmond's home teacher. How cool is that? I told him you were a Donny Osmond convert - haha and so he told us all these stories about the family. How cool . . .


Well - love you all.
-Elder Woestman