Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Medford, Oregon

What is up my family.  So apparently you all knew before i did that i was going to be a zone leader.  Not going to lie - I am really nervous but the companion I will be with I have been told is AWESOME,  And the temple in Medford is in my area. How cool is that.  I hopefully will be able to go. 

This past week has been crazy.  We found out that Elder "D" and I are both being transferred and another set of missionaries will be covering our ward and another ward.  The cool thing is one of them is Elder "H" my past companion in Albany, so that's pretty cool. 

We had an amazing miracle happen on Thursday.  We went over to a sister's home to have a lesson with her inactive daughter.  So that morning in companion study we felt prompted to teach about how we are the spirit children of our Heavenly Father and because of that we have the the making of greatness.  So when we got to their house the daughter didn't want to meet with us.  And the member who was supposed to come so we could go in didn't show up.  So we thought that the lesson was going to be a bust.  We went to their house not knowing if we were going to share a message with the daughter or not. Figuring we could always just talked to the mom on the porch.  Turns out that's what needed to happen. The mother told us that she just got back from the hospital and found out she had cancer and didn't know what to do.  We were able to share with her our lesson and able to share with her that she has the ability as a spirit daughter of our Heavenly Father to be able to figure this out with Him.  It was way spiritual and way cool to see that we actually were listening to the spirit that morning lol. 

Well I have to jump on a bus to Medford so I'll talk to you all next week. Love you all
Elder Woestman